48 Atrius Health Physicians Named as Castle Connolly Top Doctors®

| Posted On Jan 28, 2022 | By:

Top DoctorsWe are pleased to congratulate the Atrius Health physicians who have been named as Castle Connolly Top Doctors®. The database, compiled by healthcare research and publishing company, Castle Connolly Top Doctors®, is comprised of physicians in more than 70 medical specialties and subspecialties.

41 of the Atrius Health physicians named as Castle Connolly Top Doctors® are also included in the 2022 “Top Doctors” list in Boston Magazine.

The Atrius Health physicians named to the 2021-2022 list include:

Dr. Christine C. Skiadas* – Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility

Dr. Jeannine Stanwood – Pediatrics

Dr. Mark A. Vecchiotti* – Pediatric Otolaryngology

BILH = Also practices at Beth Israel Lahey Health
*Featured in Boston Magazine Top Doctors 2022

ABOUT CASTLE CONNOLLY TOP DOCTORS®

Castle Connolly Top Doctors® is a healthcare research, information, and publishing company whose mission since its inception more than two decades ago is to help consumers find independent, trusted information about quality healthcare and Top Doctors on both the regional and national levels.  The Castle Connolly Top Doctors® database is available on our website at http://www.castleconnolly.com/ where focused healthcare consumers view more than 100 Million physician profiles annually.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Comments

1. If I could have voted for Top Doctors, my vote certainly would have been for Daniel Mishkin. His patience and caring got me through a decision at a difficult time in my life.

Comment by Loretta Townsend on January 28, 2022 at 6:28 pm
  2. Congratulations to all the doctors but an especially big one to Dr. Brieanne Midura. She is our pediatrician and we could not love, admire or trust her any more than we already do!!
    – Michele, Faye and Liam Sinotte

Comment by Michele Page Sinotte on January 29, 2022 at 2:53 pm
  3. So glad to see Daniel Mishkin on this list. He listens and talks to you as if you are the only patient he has. I appreciate that so much I asked if he could be my PCP but sadly he does not do that. I highly recommend him to my friends should they need his services.

Comment by Nancy Bowker on February 16, 2022 at 9:11 am
  4. Adding my thanks to the doctors that have provided wonderful care to me and mine over the years. I am particularly happy that Dr. Stacey Gore was recognized!

Comment by Madeleine Hall-Arber on February 16, 2022 at 9:19 am
  5. IF I COULD HAVE VOTED FOR TOP DOCTOR IT WOULD BE DROCTOR JAMES BROWN WHICH HE IS WAS AND I THINK HE IS THE BEST CONGRATULATIONS DR BROWN

Comment by RICHARD MAH on February 16, 2022 at 9:35 am
  6. If I may my personal opinion as one of your most caring Doctors is Stephen Saltzman. My wife and I have been his patient for decades.
    Not only caring but upfront with all diagnoses. We look at him as part of our family. A great guy and outstanding friend who is always there for us.

Comment by Anthony Giannetti on February 16, 2022 at 9:41 am
  7. My fairly new doctor of internal medicine Dr Michael Light II is so very wonderful!! He has been my doctor since August 2021. I am so happy to have him as my primary care physician; I am 67 years old; he is kind, caring and thoughtful ~ wonderful “bedside manner”. I highly recommend this young doctor!!

Comment by Robin Nielsen on February 16, 2022 at 9:41 am
  8. I would have voted for Dr Nasserhelali

Comment by Joseph Maloney on February 16, 2022 at 10:08 am
  9. I like to vote Dr. Sung K Anderson, internal medicine, as one of the best doctor who gave me one of the most thorough wellness exam ever. She examined me from head to toes plus explained my blood results with pros & cons to improve my overall health. Both me & my wife have a complete trust in her to care our current & future health.

Comment by Steven Ling on February 16, 2022 at 12:52 pm
  10. I can’t be more joyous and proud to have been and continued to be treated by 2 of the doctors named on the Castle Connolly Top Doctors list, namely: Dr.Joseph Ciccone and Dr. Srdjan Nedeljkovic. Way to go doctor Cicconne and doctor Nedeljkovic! You two are the best! Congratulations from the bottom of my heart.

Comment by Yves Perrin on February 16, 2022 at 1:49 pm
  11. Congrats to Dr. Daniel Mishkin!! I got excellent care and guidance when I had a difficult situation and was able to overcome it thanks to his excellent care.

Comment by Sebe on February 16, 2022 at 2:37 pm
  12. Sad not to see Dr. Zambrano on that list. He is an amazing doctor. He takes the time to fully explain things to his patients, which is rare and exceptional. I have recommended him numerous times and if I still worked in MA, I would still be his patient.

Comment by Suzanne Kuhns on February 16, 2022 at 4:37 pm
  13. Congratulations to all the Doctors.Great Job, well done!

Comment by Ziggy Wolicki on February 16, 2022 at 4:41 pm
  14. If I could have nominated a doctor, I would have named Dr. Nandini Mani, family medicine.
    She is caring, responsive, and goes above and beyond the call of duty.

Comment by Mary Hart on February 18, 2022 at 12:03 pm
  15. Ross Reel MD certainly should have been on that list. I have never met a physician who is so clearly caring, a great listener, and never makes me feel he doesn’t have time for my concerns. He is broadly well-informed and knowledgeable, worth my trust.

Comment by Judith Mackenzie on February 19, 2022 at 2:22 pm
  16. I’m glad to see my Primary Care Physician recognized. She’s the best doctor I have known. Congratulations!

Comment by Cecilia Kausel on February 19, 2022 at 10:32 pm
  17. Well-deserved recognition Dr. Hill.

Comment by Cecilia Kausel on February 19, 2022 at 10:35 pm