41 Physicians from Atrius Health Named to Prestigious 2015-2016 Best Doctors in America® List

| Posted On Jan 20, 2016 | By:

Best Doctors 2015-16 logoAtrius Health is pleased to announce that 41 of our physicians appear on the Best Doctors in America® List for 2015-2016.  Only five percent of doctors in America earn this prestigious honor, decided by impartial peer review.

Best Doctors has earned a worldwide reputation for reliable, impartial results by remaining totally independent. Doctors cannot pay to be included in the Best Doctors database, nor are they paid to provide their input. The List is a product of validated peer review, in which doctors who excel in their specialties are selected by their peers in the profession.

The highly regarded Best Doctors in America® List, assembled by Best Doctors, Inc. and audited and certified by Gallup®, results from exhaustive polling of over 40,000 physicians in the United States. In a confidential review, current physician listees answer the question, “If you or a loved one needed a doctor in your specialty, to whom would you refer?”  Atrius Health’s group of experts listed in the database includes world-class specialists in internal medicine, pediatrics, and obstetrics and gynecology, as well as physicians in 12 other specialties including cardiology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and ophthalmology.

The Atrius Health physicians named Best Doctors for 2015-2016 are:

Best Doctors, Inc. evaluates the review results, and verifies all additional information to meet detailed inclusion criteria.   The experts who are part of the Best Doctors in America® database provide the most advanced medical expertise and knowledge to patients with serious conditions – often saving lives in the process by finding the right diagnosis and right treatment. In bringing together the best medical minds in the world, Best Doctors works with expert physicians from its Best Doctors in America® List to help its 30 million members worldwide get the right diagnosis and right treatment.

Best-Doctors-Logo_wTAG_4C

About Best Doctors, Inc.:

Best Doctors works with the best five percent of doctors, ranked by impartial peer review, to help people get the right diagnosis and right treatment. Gallup has certified Best Doctors as using the highest industry standards survey methodology and processes in polling physicians to discover the doctors they would choose for their own care. Founded in 1989 by Harvard Medical School physicians, the global health solutions company, which has grown to over 30 million members worldwide, uses state-of-the-art technology capabilities to deliver improved health outcomes while reducing costs. Best Doctors seamlessly integrates its trusted health services with Fortune 1000 employers, insurers and other groups in every major region of the world.

For further information, visit Best Doctors at www.bestdoctors.com.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Comments

1. You forgot Dr. Peter Young, dermatologists in Quincy
    And Dr. Sara Kelly, internal medicine Braintree.

Comment by Sharon MacDonald on January 24, 2016 at 10:40 pm
  2. I think there were so many overlooked

Comment by deb annese on January 26, 2016 at 6:47 pm
  3. Thanks for your comment – we agree!

Comment by Harvard Vanguard on February 1, 2016 at 10:25 am
  4. Congratulations Dr. Pupo! The Sweeney family has known for a long time that you are the best!

Comment by Joanne Sweeney on January 28, 2016 at 6:58 pm
  5. Congratulations. Dr.Roseto

Comment by FrankDriscoll on February 10, 2016 at 12:51 pm
  6. Hey, I don’t see Dr. Sara Kelly, Internal Medicine Braintree on this list! Absolutely no one cares more about their patients than she does.

Comment by cheryl singleton on February 10, 2016 at 10:25 am
  7. How could they overlook Dr Sara Kelly. One of your very best

Comment by Elizabeth Tomm on February 10, 2016 at 10:26 am
  8. I believe that Dr. Cheryl Warner should have been on that list.

Comment by Kathleen Flett on February 10, 2016 at 10:28 am
  9. A few doctors have been overlooked. Dr Barbara Peters , Concord

Comment by Lillian Riccio on February 10, 2016 at 10:29 am
  10. Really I have been going to Harvard for years in Quincy and there are many great doctors there. I do not know how they rate them but I know they are awesome in Quincy. And how about the gastroenterologist in Kenmore great there as well. Especially Dr Maier and Dr Post

Comment by Carol on February 10, 2016 at 10:32 am
  11. Dr. Noor Roomi also is worthy of this recognition

Comment by Roger Larsen on February 10, 2016 at 11:03 am
  12. Dr. Roseto is an amazing doctor from harvard vanguard kenmore! Exremely knowlegable, easy to talk to and very helpful!!

Comment by Benjamin Small on February 10, 2016 at 11:11 am
  13. Any list such as this which does not include Howard Marton and Irena Maier, is an incomplete list. Period.

Comment by John LaRuffa on February 10, 2016 at 11:29 am
  14. Julie Kaufman (Internal Medicine) Harvard Vanguard – P.O. Square Bosto should definitely be on this list! She retired the end of December 2015. To those of us who were her patients, she was a great doctor as well as always being personable. Dr. Kaufman really cared and should not have been overlooked.

Comment by Karen Bisone on February 10, 2016 at 11:48 am
  15. What about Richard Galgano he is the best

Comment by linda notartomaso on February 10, 2016 at 12:13 pm
  16. They forgot Dr. Ross Reel, I have been with him for a long time. He has never be wrong yet. That really says something!!!

Comment by Fred Giovino on February 10, 2016 at 12:23 pm
  17. Yes, way too many overlooked!!! Medical care thru Harvard Vanguard is fabulous, and so are so many of the medical people…!!!

Thank you all for all you do!!!

Comment by Toby Frost on February 10, 2016 at 12:46 pm
  18. Not a psychiatrist mentioned. I’m going to boycott the Oscars.

Comment by Michael L Johnson MD on February 10, 2016 at 1:22 pm
  19. Congratulations Dr. Pupo! Well deserved. 🙂

Richardson Family

Comment by Suzanne Richardson on February 10, 2016 at 1:26 pm
  20. Dr. Aaron Levine (spine Unit) deserves to be listed

Comment by Charles Kusik on February 10, 2016 at 1:33 pm
  21. I would suggest that picking the BEST DOCTOR should come from the patient, don’t you agree? Well I have a Doc, my cardiologist, who I feel without a doubt should be added to that honor roll of the BEST! Dr. Sonya Viziri, Harvard Vanguard West Rox/Chestnut Hill. She is a great human being and a caring dedicated Doctor, and because of her, my health and quality of life has improved considerably! And at my age of 81 years, it took a lot of doctoring on her part, and I love her for all she has done for me! Not just one hell of a Doc, add in a sweet and beautiful person that makes us all feel good, because she makes the visit feel like a good day !

Comment by Gerald R. Chiasson on February 10, 2016 at 1:43 pm
  22. Definitely add Dr. Eric Sawitz, Braintree HV, to the list of best doctors for his infinite caring and patient listening. For the very rare times he did not know the best treatment, he made sure he found it and followed up on it. Dr. Sawitz certainly has a lot of “patience,” along with great tact and is always professional and polite.
    He also has a great sense of humor!

Comment by Frances Vena on February 10, 2016 at 2:13 pm
  23. I am very disappointed that Dr Susan Racine did not make this list.She is at Kenmore,

Comment by Mary N Silcott on February 10, 2016 at 2:46 pm
  24. Dr. Eric Sawitz for caring, patience, tactfulness and finding the right treatment.

Comment by Frances Vena on February 10, 2016 at 2:47 pm
  25. Congratulations Dr. Kim. Rose and I think your great.

Comment by Harvey Beaudette on February 10, 2016 at 4:30 pm
  26. They overlooked Dr. Penn0yer at Kenmore and Dr. Williams at Kenmore as he is ENT. They are excellent

Comment by diane brown on February 10, 2016 at 4:53 pm
  27. It would be good to see more primary care doctors on this list. Our own, Dr. Holmes, in Braintree, is terrific. It’s no wonder so few medical school grads are now opting for specialties instead of primary care since internal medicine doctors earn less and get less recognition. In recent years, they are also often deprived by the system of referrals and specialists from fully managing their patients’ needs and care.

Comment by Kathleen Dole on February 10, 2016 at 5:03 pm
  28. I really think many more deserve to be on the list!
    Braintree has the most wonderfull Doctors and nurse practitioners (Paula Casford)!
    I ave been goint toBraintree Harvard Vanguard for many years. I absolutly give high praise to all in the pharmacy also

Comment by Kathryn on February 10, 2016 at 5:40 pm
  29. We agree completely! Thanks for your comments about our great team at Braintree.

Comment by Harvard Vanguard on February 11, 2016 at 9:58 am
  30. I certainly agree on Dr Garber

Comment by Noreen yonnis on February 10, 2016 at 7:52 pm
  31. Congratulations to all of these physicians and thank you HVMA for providing us with excellent medical care. I agree with Deb, that so many were overlooked.

Comment by Carol Randolph-Brown on February 10, 2016 at 10:53 pm
  32. I would like to congratulate Dr. Jeffrey Garber and Dr. Nancy Kim! They’ve made such a difference in my daily life and I’m eternally grateful for their expertise.

Comment by Christine Guilfoy on February 11, 2016 at 11:53 am
  33. I have had a number of wonderful doctors at the Peabody site. In particular, I would like to mention Dr.Mark Raizin, Internal Medicine. He is very thorough, caring and is a great communicator. He also manages to keep
    to with my care from other specialists. In fact I know I have a wonderful team caring for me and our medical record and My Health assists them to coordinate with the others and myself. Thanks to all of them and the friendly support staff!

Comment by John Root on February 11, 2016 at 5:07 pm
  34. Breaking news…41 physicians from Atrius Health named Best Doctors in American has been revised by Bob Hession of Chelmsford to 43. They are…

Mrs. Raj R. Gupta, MD–Internal Medicine, Harvard Vanguard Chelmsford

Mr. J. Mathieu Massicotte,MD –Urology, Harvard Vanguard Chelmsford

Congratulations to the Doctors and their staff, well deserved.

Bob Hession and family.

Comment by Robert Hession on February 11, 2016 at 8:03 pm
  35. I’m sleeping better already, seeing Dr. Roseto’s name on the list, and agree with the person who said Dr. Vaziri’s name should also be there. I’ve been a Harvard-Vanguard patient since 1971.

Comment by Walter Carter on February 11, 2016 at 8:22 pm
  36. Dr. Eric Diamond at Post Office Square and Pamela Diamond in Cambridge were overlooked!!!!! They are the best! And take very good care of their patients!

Comment by Annie Blake on February 12, 2016 at 11:07 am
  37. Congrats Dr. Pupo! Your knowledge, your easy going personality, your communication & listening skills make you #1 in my book!

Comment by Michelle Leedberg on February 12, 2016 at 2:05 pm
  38. I agree, Dr. Nancy Kim is excellent. However, Dr Joanne Wilkinson, Wellesley, is also a fabulous primary care physician. kudos to all!

Comment by roberta clement on February 12, 2016 at 3:04 pm
  39. Dr Garber. I knew you were you are the best! Congratulations!

Comment by Nancy Giacovelli on February 13, 2016 at 2:42 pm
  40. I have a very wonderful doctor at the Braintree Center. He is Christopher Teitleman, MD, and I feel he is very deserving of this honor. It is very telling that so many of us (who bothered to respond) would elect so many other docs! A feather in your cap, Harvard medical!

Comment by Sue Shawn on February 15, 2016 at 12:19 am
  41. Congratulations! Dr. Jeffrey Zarin for being chosen as Best Doctor in America for 2015-2016!

Comment by Virginia Azubuine on February 15, 2016 at 8:04 pm
  42. I shoulda had Dr. Zarin, autograph my knee replacement! Every aspect of my knee replacement was excellent. A shout out to his staff for coordination and communication as I went through the preparation, recovery, rehab, and reconditioning.

Comment by Joseph P Smith on February 17, 2016 at 11:25 am
  43. Congratulations Dr Roseto. The honor is greatly deserved. I’m sure I am not the only one who knew it all the time.
    By the way, I will be in Storres the weekend after next and will be thinking of you.

Don Kane