The Concord practice’s new building is taking shape!
| Posted On Apr 09, 2013 | By: Harvard Vanguard
Progress on the new, state-of-the-art medical building for the Concord practice of Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates is moving along!
The artist rendering of the building is actually taking shape and below are some pictures of the progress.
Here is a quick summary of the latest updates:
- The behavioral health and internal medicine departments should be 100% complete by the end of April
- The new Visual Services department cabinetry is being installed and equipment will be coming by the end of April
- The lobby is being painted and porcelain tile is being installed
- The canopies are being worked on and should be complete by the end of April
- All mechanical systems are running, being tested and calibrated and work is being done on network closets
- Radiology and bone density equipment installation will start on April 16th
- The central stairway has been installed
The two-story, 50,000 square foot medical office building, located at 330 Baker Avenue, is scheduled to begin welcoming new patients on June 17, 2013.